Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2015

July is finally here and its time for our family vacation along with my Uncle Erik and his two beautiful twins girls age 13.  My sons ages are 15 and 12.  We have so much planned out for the next two week.  I started placing our agenda in my cozi reminder, its an app on my phone and computer that helps keep the family together.  Off the subject of a moment this app helps you to schedule an appointment with the time, date, hours, notes, and a reminder clock. You have the options of letting other members that you choose to know about the event also.  You can send a grocery list to other family members phones and even see at a glance what events are coming up later this week. It has a contact list, to do list for yourself or others, and a place to journal with added pics for your pleasure.

Back to the summer vacation... Our first stop was Kings Dominion in VA.  We planned this trip right.  All the bags and Ford Flex was ready and packed and with a cooler full of snack, from cookies, chips, water, juice, fresh fruits, sandwich meat and cheese and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It was Wednesday, July 8, 2015, the weather was perfect, the sun was not scorning and the breeze was perfect all day.  We walked over 9k step according to my walking meter.  We had such a good time that us old folks had to take Motrin as soon as we got into the truck to ride home.  We started to feel it in our necks and backs, lol.

That weekend we went to the movies and saw the Minions in 3D, this kids enjoyed it, but I think I saw to many commercial and it spoiled it for me. Hey it was good and I laugh a few times but for some odd reason a feel asleep also.

Later that night is when my whole life took a change.  I was massaging my breast which is natural to do.  I found a lump. Well its the weekend so i cant call the doctor until Monday to make an appointment to get it checked out.  So all weekend yes i was worried, because I knew for a fact that, that lump was not there last month. 

Monday morning my husband and I go to the doctor and after being examined she told me that day to get a mammogram and sonogram.  After receiving theses two test I was headed to my car, but my Dr. ask me to come back in and told me she already schedule an appointment with the breast center at Anne Arundel Medical Center in two days for a biopsy.  Wednesday morning was the biopsy.  They numbered the area and took tissue out from the lump and noticed that a near by lymph node looked odd and the biopsied that one also.  They put clips back into the lump and lymph node to gaged on future pictures where they have been or if new one crop up.  After the procedure I was jitter and shaking (from the epinephrine). I went home wondering what will the test reveil.  All my paperwork was sent stat and just like that the next day I got an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment